Our products are made of high quality and fine craftsmanship, hence we provide care information to maintain your PRIMO JEWELS product.
Maintenance recommendations are also available with each of your products.
- Store your PRIMO JEWELS accessory in the provided pouch and box in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Store your PRIMO JEWELS accessory separately, and avoid contact with hard surfaces to avoid scratches.
- Wear your PRIMO JEWELS accessory only after showering and applying makeup, hairspray, gels, lotions and/or perfume.
- Protect your PRIMO JEWELS accessory from water, salt water, chlorine, harsh chemicals.
Disclaimer: Each piece is handmade and very intricately done. Hence minor speck marks are part of the product, and not a defect. Every PRIMO JEWELS accessory may contain semi-precious stones, pearls, and Swarovski crystals that may vary in shape, size and colour. Please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at +91 9930118300 or Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you need to have your PRIMO JEWELS repaired, please do contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone at +91 9930118300.
We will repair any jewelry purchased through www.primojewels.com. Items purchased through other retailers must be returned for repair to the store where the item was purchased.
- Any repair requires less than 2 years after purchase is free.
- More than 2 years is subject to repair fee. Fee depends on the nature of repair as well as the material availability.
Please note that we may not be able to order certain components needed for repair of order items.
All PRIMO JEWELS products are handmade and request a high level of craftsmanship not only for production, but also for repairs.
In order to assure the quality of repairs, please kindly note that PRIMO JEWELS handles repairs exclusively in house by our artisans, and does not offer spare parts.